When we work together, even small acts of kindness can make a big impact. Join us to #SharetheCare and make a difference in the lives of animals at Pasadena Humane.
Help animals at Pasadena Humane
Other ways to #SharetheCare
- Sign up to become a volunteer
- Got Tags? Make sure your pet is licensed, microchipped and wearing a current ID tag.
- Spay/neuter your pets to prevent unwanted litters
- Share adoptable pets on your social media and Nextdoor
- Attend an upcoming event
- Help community cats by getting them spayed/neutered and vaccinated
- Consider adopting a pet via Home-to-Home adoptions
- Help lost & found pets find their way home with social media and Nextdoor
- Shop at our Shelter Shop
About Share the Care
Share the Care is a campaign developed by more than 100 animal welfare organizations joining together to create national awareness of the need for people to join the lifesaving efforts of animal shelters in their community. Share the Care is about lifesaving together – government, community, and nonprofit working collaboratively to support homeless pets. Join the campaign at joinsharethecare.org to learn more.