Buddy, come! Come! Buddy! Buddy?… Oh, Buddy.
Can’t recall the last time your dog came running back the first time you asked? In this 45-minute workshop, we’ll show you how to build a recall so solid your dog might even ignore that squirrel! The best part? It’s all about positive reinforcement, and we’re going to have so much fun learning. This workshop is repeatable, and our trainers will help you work to advance your dog’s skill level from beginner to rockstar! To participate in this workshop your dog must be comfortable enough to stand calmly and take treats within 10 feet of other dogs.
- Limit 8 dogs per session
- Dogs must have one adult pet parent present
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations
- Dogs must be wearing a collar or harness and leash
- Please bring at least two cups of your pup’s favorite treats
- $40 per 45-minute workshop
- Your dog must be free from signs of illness (coughing, nasal discharge, vomiting, diarrhea)
- Your dog must not have visited a boarding facility, dog park or doggie daycare in the past 14 days preceding class start date
- Your dog must be up to date on vaccines for Canine Influenza, Bordetella, Canine Distemper and Parainfluenza