Calling all puppies! Are you between 8 & 16 weeks old? Grab your guardian and come to Puppy Manners! During this 5-week class, our certified trainers will continue to guide you through puppyhood and help you avoid common mistakes such as chewing dad’s favorite slippers, ignoring your guardian, jumping up, peeing on the couch, and more. They will teach your human to use positive reinforcement techniques to help you learn valuable life skills.
This course includes off leash “recess” social time.
- Puppies must be between 8 & 16 weeks old at first class meeting
- Limit 10 pups per class
- Must have one adult pet parent present
- Puppies must be up to date on vaccinations
- Puppies must be wearing a collar or harness and leash
- Please bring at least 1 cup of your pup’s favorite bite-sized treats
- $250 per 5-week session
- Your puppy must be free from signs of illness (coughing, nasal discharge, vomiting, diarrhea) to attend classes.
- If your puppy is exhibiting signs of illness including coughing, you will be asked to exit the class
- Your puppy must be current on vaccines appropriate for their age including Bordetella, Canine Distemper and Parainfluenza (DAPP)
- We highly recommend your puppy receive the Canine Influenza Vaccine. Please check with your personal veterinarian for guidance.