Does your small dog seem to struggle on daily walks? Wondering why they seem to be fearful of some things, and aggressive towards others? You’re not alone! Join other pet guardians in this 5-week course. Our trainers will guide you and your small dog to become more confident and restore peace to your outdoor adventures. Using positive reinforcement and helpful management ideas, we can help build essential training skills for you and your dog. Our classroom structure is designed to reduce visual contact and is limited to only 6 students. Appropriate for dogs under 30 lbs. We recommend that dogs with reactivity at distances of 20 ft. or more seek private help from a certified professional dog consultant prior to attending this class.
- Limit 6 dogs
- For dogs under 30 lbs.
- Dogs must have at least one adult pet parent present
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations & flea medications
- Dogs must be wearing a harness, collar, and on a 6-8 ft. leash
- Please bring your dog’s favorite soft, easy-to-chew treats
- $280 per 5-week session
- This class is not appropriate for dogs with a bite history