Is your dog making a scene when they see other dogs on leash, moving vehicles, or wildlife? Has all the barking, lunging, and growling become just too much for you to handle? In this 5-week course, our trainers will help you to build essential training and coping skills for your dog. Our classroom setup is designed to reduce visual contact and is limited to only 6 students. Appropriate for dogs 30 lbs. and over. We recommend that dogs with reactivity at distances of 20ft. or more seek private help from a certified professional dog consultant prior to attending this class.
- Limit 6 dogs
- For dogs 30 lbs. and over
- Dogs must have at least one adult pet parent present
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations & flea medications
- Dogs must be wearing a harness, collar, and on a 6-8 ft. leash
- Please bring your dog’s favorite soft, easy-to-chew treats
- $280 per 5-week session
Tuesdays, February 7-March 7, 7:00-7:45 p.m.