Considering a career as a dog trainer? This 4-week course is a perfect place to start! Kids will learn skills from our certified dog trainers including: reading dog body language, leash handling, how to effectively use positive reinforcement, and more! Students will build trust with their pets using evidence-based training methods and receive feedback from the training coach. Open to young people and teens between 12-16 years of age. One adult guardian 18+ must also be present during all classes. This class is appropriate for pet dogs that are comfortable around other dogs at an ~8ft. Distance. Not appropriate for reactive or very fearful pets.
- 4 Week Course is $215
- Each session is 45 minutes long. The 1st session is for handlers only (no dogs)
- An Adult Guardian must be present with student & dog handler team
- Sorry, No make-up class dates available. Please be sure you are available for the first night of class!
- Your dog must be free from signs of illness (coughing, nasal discharge, vomiting, diarrhea)
- Your dog must not have visited a boarding facility, dog park or doggie daycare in the past 14 days preceding class start date
- Your dog must be up to date on vaccines for Canine Influenza, Bordetella, Canine Distemper and Parainfluenza
- Refunds available two weeks prior to class start date