‘Tis the season for holiday house guests and surprise visitors! Do you want to eat, drink, and be merry, but all your dog wants to do is bark at your favorite uncle and attempt a high jump onto the dessert table? In this 45-minute workshop, we’ll work on polite greetings, mat relaxation, learn to keep all four of those paws firmly on the floor, and even some “just in case” skills like “drop it.” To enroll, your dog must be comfortable enough to stand calmly and take treats within 8 feet of other dogs and comfortable when approached by a friendly stranger.
- Limit 6 dogs per session
- Dogs must have one adult pet parent present
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations & flea preventative
- Dogs must be wearing a harness, or collar and a 6-8ft. leash
- Please bring at least two cups of very small soft treats
- $40 per 45-minute workshop