I need help with…
Are deer foraging in your garden? Did you spot a rattlesnake while walking your dog? Has a raccoon made itself comfortable under your house? You must live close to the foothills! Due to urbanization and land development, native animals have been displaced from their habitats and have adapted very well to living near humans. PHS offers suggestions that will help diffuse conflicts and help us coexist humanely with wildlife.
If you need further assistance, call our Wildlife Coordinator at 626.792.7151 ext 110.
Download the PDFs below for tips to help solve your wildlife issues.
- The Bear Necessities
- Deterring Urban Wildlife
- Help with Opossum, Raccoons & Skunks
- What about trapping?
- If your pet is sprayed by a skunk
- Living with Coyotes, Mountain Lions, Bobcats & Bears
- Living with Deer and Peafowl
- Landscaping to deter deer
- If you meet a rattlesnake