Did a lost dog wander into your yard after the latest fireworks? Has your elderly cat wandered off? PHS cares for lost and found animals in the cities of:
- La Cañada Flintridge
- San Marino
- Sierra Madre
- South Pasadena
Remember, current identification is your pet’s best ticket home. Purchase an ID tag for your pet and microchip your dog, cat or rabbit. Make a microchip appointment at our affordable vaccine clinic.
If you have found a pet…
- If you live in one of our service cities, call 626.792.7151 ext 102 and an officer will pick up the animal, when available.
- Make and widely distribute a flyer with a description of the animal and PHS phone number.
If you have lost a pet…
- Come to PHS to see if your pet is here and to fill out a lost pet form.
- Check the View Pets section of the website daily. Our online listings are updated hourly with our new arrivals.
- Post lost pet flyers.
- Check the internet and classified sections for lost and found pet listings.