Did a lost dog wander into your yard after the latest fireworks? Has your elderly cat wandered off? PHS cares for lost and found animals in the cities of:
- La Cañada Flintridge
- La Crescenta-Montrose
- San Marino
- Sierra Madre
- South Pasadena
Remember, current identification is your pet’s best ticket home. Purchase an ID tag for your pet and microchip your dog, cat or rabbit. Make a microchip appointment at our affordable vaccine clinic.
If you have found a pet…
- If you live in one of our service cities, call 626.792.7151 ext 102 and an officer will pick up the animal, when available.
- Make and widely distribute a flyer with a description of the animal and PHS phone number.
If you have lost a pet…
- Come to PHS to see if your pet is here and to fill out a lost pet form.
- Check the View Pets section of the website daily. Our online listings are updated hourly with new arrivals.
- Post lost pet flyers.
- Check the internet and classified sections for lost and found pet listings.
***The Pasadena Humane Society observes a hold period for animals found stray or abandoned. Animals with no identification will be eligible for adoption on their 5th day at the Pasadena Humane Society. Animals with identification (microchip, tag, or other ID) and exotic birds, reptiles and other exotic animals will be eligible for adoption or placement after a 10 day stray hold.