Teenagers, am I right?! Adolescence (5-9months) can be a frustrating time for both pups and their people. This is also a critical time to keep guiding your young dog to make good choices. In these repeatable 45-minute workshops, we’ll continue building on the training skills that you started in Puppy Manners, but don’t worry if you’re just getting started – jump right in and learn with us! A revolving set of topics will include: leash handling, confidence building training games, staying calm for greetings, and more. Sign up for each one-day workshop individually.
- Dogs must be between 5-9 months of age at start of class date
- Limit 8 dogs per session
- Dogs must have one adult pet parent present
- Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations
- Dogs must be wearing a collar or harness and leash
- Please bring at least two cups of your pup’s favorite treats
- $40 per 45-minute workshop