Pet Food Bank
*COVID-19 Update: Food Bank services are by appointment only.*
Helping Paws Food Bank may be able to provide an emergency supply of cat and dog food to pet owners in need.
New Food Bank Members
- To be eligible, you must reside in one of our 11 service cities: Altadena, Arcadia, Bradbury, Glendale, La Canada, La Crescenta-Montrose, Monrovia, Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, or South Pasadena.*
- Complete an online application here. You will be contacted within 72 hours by a PHS staff member with next steps.
Current Food Bank Members
- Contact Helping Paws directly: 626.792.7151 ext. 281 or email@example.com
*If you are not a resident of one of our 11 service cities, below is a list of of alternative resources. The Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA is not associated with any of the following organizations, and you must contact them directly for eligibility and requirements: ASPCA LA Food Bank, Home Dog LA, Rocky Kanaka
*Actualización de COVID-19: Los servicios del banco de comida son solamente con cita previa.*
El banco de comida de Helping Paws puede proporcionar un suministro de emergencia de comida para perros y gatos a los dueños de mascotas que lo necesiten.
Nuevas miembros del banco de comida
- Para ser elegible, debe residir en una de nuestras 11 ciudades de servicio: Altadena, Arcadia, Bradbury, Glendale, La Canada, La Crescenta-Montrose, Monrovia, Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, or South Pasadena.*
- Complete una solicitud en línea aquí. Un miembro del personal de PHS se comunicará con usted dentro de las 72 horas con los siguientes pasos.
Miembros actuales del banco de comida
- Contacta Helping Paws directamente: 626.792.7151 ext. 281 o firstname.lastname@example.org
*Si no es residente de una de nuestras 11 ciudades de servicio, a continuación encontrará una lista de posibles recursos alternativos. Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA no está asociada con ninguna de las siguientes organizaciones y debe comunicarse con ellas directamente para conocer los requisitos y la elegibilidad: ASPCA LA Food Bank, Home Dog LA, Rocky Kanaka
Call the free Behavior & Training Helpline at 626.792.7151 ext. 155 to discuss your pet’s behavior issues with our trained animal behavior experts. You can also check out our upcoming training workshops and classes to see if they might be a good fit for you and your pet.
Our low-cost spay/neuter services help fight pet overpopulation and prevent you from incurring the future cost of a litter of animals. If you are a resident of our animal control service areas and are unable to afford the fees, please call the Helping Paws team for a Helping Paws application at 626.792.7151 ext. 281.
We offer first-come, first-serve walk-in clinics every Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We also offer regular mobile wellness clinics across the area. If you are unable to afford the fees please call the Helping Paws team for an application for the Helping Paws Program at 626.792.7151 ext. 281.
Microchips keep people and pets together! A microchip, the size of a grain of rice, is injected under the animal’s skin between the shoulder blades. Each chip has a unique number that is registered with a national database along with the pet owner’s contact information. The microchip can be read by scanners that are currently used by most animal organizations and veterinary clinics. Microchip services are available at our on-site walk-in clinic every Sunday and during mobile wellness clinics.
Veterinary & Wellness Assistance
No pet owner wants their furry friend to suffer because the cost of medical care is out of reach. While the Pasadena Humane Society does not provide medical care beyond vaccines and spay/neuter, please click here for a list of free and low-cost clinics and organizations that may provide financial assistance for veterinary care.
Pet-Friendly Housing Resources
Finding rental properties that allow pets can be a challenge. We’ve put together a list of tips and resources to help you find a new home that welcomes your entire two and four-legged family. Happy hunting!
Can’t keep your pet?
- Post a photo and bio of your pet on your social media channels
- Talk to your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers or other social networks about your pet
- Contact a breed-specific rescue if your pet meets the criteria
- Create a pet profile on Rehome, a free tool designed to help pets find new homes without having to spend time in a shelter