Kids for Animals At Home
The Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA is excited to bring our Kids for Animals program into your home! Our humane education activities encourage respect and kindness for all living beings and help kids connect with the animals they love. Activities are geared toward kids ages 7-12. New content will be added every week. Get started with Kids for Animals At Home today!
Summer Activity 1
- Animal Myths Debunked
- Adopting a Pet
- Adoption Matching Game
- Create Your Own Animal Campaign Slogan
- Who Needs a Foster?
- Animal Welfare Organizations
- We Love Wildlife Video
- We Love Wildlife Worksheet
- Coyote Safety Video
- Wildlife Hidden Words Picture
- Community Cats Video
- Color the Community Cats
- Animal Art Webinar
- Cat Word Search
- Cat Toy Scavenger Hunt
- Dog or Cat?
- Dog Years vs. Human Years
- My Animal App Project
- PHS Word Scramble
- What To Do If You Find Kittens
- Footprint Fun
- We Love Guinea Pigs!
- Our Friend, the Hamster
- Myths about Cats & Dogs
- Pasadena Humane Website Scavenger Hunt
Humane Education Live
Join us for our fun, informative and free Humane Education Live broadcasts!
Cat Treat Cooking Show
Tuesday, June 16, 12-12:30pm
If your cat loves treats, just wait until they taste the ones you make for them! Join Pasadena Humane’s Cat Treat Cooking Show webinar and learn how to make some tasty treats for your feline friends. Humane Education Coordinator, Loni Watson, will lead you step-by-step on how to make some delicious bake and no-bake treats! Register here.
Taking Care of Kittens
Tuesday, June 30, 12-12:30pm
Kitten season is coming and there will be lots of kittens that need our help! Join Miss Loni and special guest, Chris Ramon, who will show you what to do if you find kittens and how to provide the special care they need. Register here.
Kids for Animals Certificate
Did you know there are lots of ways to earn your Kids for Animal Certificate? You can earn your certificate by sending us:
- A photo of a toy or treat you’ve made for your pet
- A photo of an animal-related art project you’ve completed
- A one-minute video of your pet doing a new trick you taught them
- A one-minute video of you reading to your pet
- A completed Kids at Home worksheet
- A paragraph telling us about something you learned during one of our kids webinars, videos, or Instagram live streams
Send us your photos, videos, worksheets, and writing by filling out the Kids for Animals Certificate form. Then look out for your certificate arriving in the mail very soon!