Monthly Giving Program
Become a Constant Companion today by joining our monthly giving program and help save lives all year long. Homeless and helpless animals are counting on your kindness and generosity. By supporting the vital work of the Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA with a monthly commitment as a Constant Companion, you truly are a lifesaver.
Every year PHS saves thousands of dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and other animals. Your monthly commitment will ensure that these lost, injured and homeless animals are given nourishing food, comforting shelter and much-needed medical care.
- Save lives — you have the comfort of knowing you are helping animals in your community every month
- Make an impact — make a larger gift to the animals this year by spreading out your gift over 12 months
- Save trees — automatic deductions reduce the need for paper and costly postage, ensuring more of your gift goes directly to the animals
Here’s how your support can make a difference during the year:
- $15 a month could help provide wholesome, nourishing food for homeless cats and dogs
- $25 a month could help provide a warm, safe shelter for the animals in our care
- $50 a month could help provide lifesaving medical care to a suffering animal
It’s easy to become a Constant Companion. All you have to do is sign up, choose an amount that fits your budget and your debit/credit card will be charged every month. At the end of every calendar year, you will receive a giving statement for tax purposes.
As a Constant Companion, the homeless and helpless animals at the Pasadena Humane Society can count on your monthly gift to provide the vital support they need. For more information or to set up your monthly gift, please email email@example.com or contact Melissa Fuentes at 626-792-7151 ext. 130.