Every year, countless rescued animals who come through our doors are in immediate need of above and beyond, lifesaving care due to cruelty, neglect and lack of veterinary services. The Miracle Medical Fund was established to provide these sick, injured, abused and underaged animals with a second chance at life.
Each of these animals in need will be provided with the following critical veterinary services:
- Veterinary evaluations are provided to each animal upon arrival
- Critical care veterinary support and specialty veterinary needs
- Medications and vaccines
- Lifesaving surgeries are often needed for animals who arrive with severe, critical injuries
- Emergency off-site 24-hour veterinary care is required at times for animals who simply cannot wait until the morning
- Long term care and monitoring through hospitalization and foster care to make well and available for adoption
Please help us save more lives by donating today.