361 S. Raymond Ave.
Puppy Kindergarten covers obedience essentials such as sit, down, stay, come and loose leash walking. We will also problem solve typical puppy problem behaviors such as puppy mouthing, chewing, jumping up, and house soiling. This class will be meeting on Mondays, 5:30-6:30 pm on July 6th-13th, and July 27th-August 10th. PLEASE NOTE: There is no class on July 20th.
Please note the first class is owners only. Please do not bring your dog on the first week of class.
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be between the ages of 4 to 6 months of age and must be able to be handled by a friendly stranger and able to work safely around people and other dogs on leash. Puppies must have at least their first round of vaccinations and remain up to date. Owners must provide proof of vaccines by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of class.
Our safety protocols to ensure everyone is as safe as possible include:
- Only one attendee per dog – no additional family members.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while on campus by both staff and students.
- Maintain a 6ft distance from other students and the trainer(s).
- Classes will be set up with safe physical distances between each dog.
- Students are to bring their own high value peanut-free treats.
- Class sizes are limited.
- One way entrances and exits.
- Chairs, barriers, and common surfaces are disinfected before and after each class.
- No dog-to-dog greetings are permitted at this time.