361 S. Raymond Ave.
Basic Obedience is an introductory-level course designed to improve communication between you and your dog. This five-week course covers the essentials, including sit, down, stay, come and loose-leash walking. We will also problem solve behaviors such as jumping up, barking, chewing and destruction.
This class will be meeting on Wednesdays, 5:30-6:30 pm on July 8th-15th, and July 29th-August 12th. PLEASE NOTE: There is no class on July 22nd.
Course prerequisites: Dogs must be able to be handled by a friendly stranger and must be able to work safely around people and other dogs on leash. Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations and owners must provide proof of vaccines by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of class. Dogs must be over 6 months of age. Dogs must not bark at other dogs when on leash.
Please note the first class is owners only. Please do not bring your dog on the first week of class.
Our safety protocols to ensure everyone is as safe as possible include:
- Only one attendee per dog – no additional family members.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while on campus by both staff and students.
- Maintain a 6ft distance from other students and the trainer(s).
- Classes will be set up with safe physical distances between each dog.
- Students are to bring their own high value peanut-free treats.
- Class sizes are limited.
- One way entrances and exits.
- Chairs, barriers, and common surfaces are disinfected before and after each class.
- No dog-to-dog greetings are permitted at this time.