Home-to-home adoption is intended for pet guardians who are looking to independently rehome their pets without bringing them to a shelter. By posting your pet on our Home-to-Home Adoption pet feed you take all responsibility for rehoming your pet. Pasadena Humane takes no responsibility for any pets listed on our Home-to-Home pet site or for the adoption of your pet. This is a complimentary listing platform, not an adoption service.
By filling out this form I understand and agree to the following terms:
- I am adding my pet to the Home to Home Adoptions online listing with Pasadena Humane. All listings will be reviewed and posted within 24 to 72 hours.
- I understand that a team member may contact me before my pet’s listing is published online.
- I understand that I must currently reside in Los Angeles County.
- I understand that my pet must be spayed or neutered before their listing is published. Pasadena Humane can help me get this service low-cost or free if my pet is not yet spayed or neutered.
- I understand that if I have more than one pet to rehome, I will need to fill out a separate application for each pet.
- I cannot charge any fees or require any compensation or donation and that if I do, my pet’s post will be removed from the site and any future posts may be removed.
- I understand that my contact information will be listed in a public, online posting, which will include my full name, email address, and phone number.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to keep Pasadena Humane updated regarding the status.
- I understand that all posts will automatically expire 60 days after the “rehome date” if I do not contact Pasadena Humane to extend the listing.