The Pasadena Humane Society and SPCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy not to engage in discrimination against any individual, or harassment of any person seeking employment with our organization on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or status as a covered veteran. This policy applies to all employment practices, including recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, merit increase, salary, training and development, demotion, and separation. This policy is intended to be consistent with the provisions of applicable State and Federal laws.
- Adoption Counselor – Part Time
- Animal Control Officer – Full Time
- Humane Officer Level 1 – Full Time
- Janitor Level 2 – Full Time
- Lead Animal Control Officer – Full Time Promotional Opportunity
- Licensing Canvasser – Full Time
- Veterinary Technician – Full Time
All positions listed are for employment at our Pasadena, California facility. All applicants must be 18 years of age or older. No phone calls, please apply as directed in each listing. All job descriptions come in PDF format. Please download Adobe Reader to open these files.